Monday, November 3, 2008

HiGh ScHooL

High school can be fun and also can be tempting. It all depends on how you make it. People think when you stated high school, your life is over. My parent told me to behave very well in school, do my best and don't get into trouble. I should always have a good grade and be the best student they expect from me. Some times i would sit down i wounder if this is really happen. When you are in high school, you have to be prepaid for all can of change. you have to forces and at the same time having fun. In high school you get a lot of home work and project. You get homework everyday. If you are willing to join a sport you have to be commented and at the same time keeping your grade up.

Temptation
If you are in high school, you have to know the kind the people you are hinging around. If you get in with the wrong crowed, they will lead you to a wrong decision. My parent always tell me to go to school learn and go to collage. don't get mix up with the wrong people. I have seen a lot of people drop out of high school because they make the wrong decision. I may tell you this if you drop out, all your dreams and goal are gone. You will be getting paid $9. Everyone want their child to be a better person in life.
I have seen a pregnant teen before. OK the first thing that came to mind yours judgement. i know judging someone is bad, but if under certain consequences you will have to Jude them. When i first saw the girl, I did not thought bad about her, but i said "what is a young girl, who is stile doing in high school pregnant". She have spoil her life. you cannot be looking like that and expect good collage to except you. High school is a temptation make it a decision.

No comments: